Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NEWZ! as of 09/14/10!

-HEY! Guess wut?! Da family has just recently released a new movie!! Big Money Rustlas!! U can peep it on youtube if u want! But u really should check it outt! ;)


-09/21/10: ONE WEEK UNTIL "Da f&$k eva!", radio show on www.f$@koffradio.com hosted by Shaggy 2 Dope n DJ Clay (9pm-11pm!)


-09/21/10: ONE WEEK UNTIL TWIZTID'S NEW ALBUM DROPS!!! IT'S CALLED HEARTBROKEN N HOMOCIDAL! Tell me, which are u?! Heartbroken? or Homocidal? Or Both?! Post yur answer pleeez!!

4 comments:

  1. yo yo yo, heartbroken or homocidal?? i would DEFINITELY say BOTH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nut Slotting Gauge is probably the best tool I've gotten from StewMac. So simple, yet why didn't I think of it? I am "nuts" about my nut slots and this is exactly what I needed to get the lowest butter action without blowing it. I'm now doing nuts double time. Great tool.

    ReplyDelete